| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Contwoyto Lake, Nt in January is severely cold at -31.4 °C (-24.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -27.9 °C (-18.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -35.1 °C (-31.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 3:41 long and the longest day is 6:51 long with an average length of 5:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Contwoyto Lake, Nt January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Contwoyto Lake, Nt:
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 792.9 kms (492.7 miles) NW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) NW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) NNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) NW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 759.2 kms (471.8 miles) W
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) WSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) SSW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 505.9 kms (314.4 miles) SSW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 582.7 kms (362.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 612.4 kms (380.6 miles) S
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 612.9 kms (380.8 miles) S
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 747.4 kms (464.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) NNE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) N
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 513.4 kms (319 miles) NE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 184.3 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) E
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 674.4 kms (419.1 miles) SE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) S